Questions & Answers about Roadsafe Tyre Sealant
- Will the wheels of my car be out of balance after I apply Roadsafe Tyre Sealant tyre sealant?
A. No, provided you follow instructions on label and balance the tires beforehand
- How do I know how much to put in?
A. Use calculation method on label, and if you’re not sure, e-mail Roadsafe Tyre Sealant
- Will Roadsafe Tyre Sealant work in extreme hot or cold conditions?
A. Yes. Roadsafe Tyre Sealant will perform at high and low temperatures; because of it being thixotropic it is sluggish at low temperatures, and quite viscous at high temperatures.
- What is average amount of Roadsafe Tyre Sealant tyre sealant for a car?
A. 1.5 litres for all four tires
- What are treatment times for Vehicles?
- Car 15 minutes
- Quad 10 minutes
- Motorbike 5 minutes
- What amounts does Roadsafe Tyre Sealant come in?
Roadsafe Tyre Sealant comes in 500mls, 1 litre, 2.5 litre, and 4 litre plastic containers. Simply read label and then remove valve core, with valve remover (which is supplied) and then inject the product and reinflate tire to correct pressure.